7.22.2008

TFRT08 - Niagara Falls Canada

The Niagara Falls segment of the Tanner Family Road Trip 2008! Oh yeah!


JaNae and I lovin' the cool misty air of Canada (how fast is 90 km/hr anyway?).



Katie's favorite part was being able to sit like a big girl in her own seat on the Niagara Falls Tram.

Just a note about crossing the Canadian border. They call it a "friendly" border because you don't technically need a passport, but the border patrol gaurds aren't friendly; they're really intimidating. There's something about a big man carrying a gun asking me "ARE YOU CONCELING ANY WEAPONS OR ALCOHOL IN YOUR VEHICLE! CAN YOU PLEASE ROLL DOWN YOU WINDOWS SO I CAN LOOK INSIDE!"


And here is my favorite video of Niagara Falls. It shows the slow calm water and the fast falling water. What you see here is a tiny fraction of the falls.

2 comments:

megan said...

aww looks like fun! that water is beautiful!all I know is that I wouldn't want to slip and end up sliding over those falls!!!

Kellie said...

That video is scary! It makes me feel like I'm just about to whoosh over the edge and plunge to my death! So I'm glad it was a video and that I didn't die.